The Landau is a prestigious residential development situated in Farm Lane, Fulham by Mount Anvil and Affinity Sutton Drawing on its rich heritage, the boutique development is comprised of 90 individually designed one, two and three bedroom residences and penthouses offering space and serenity in a thriving London neighbourhood. On offer are also a selection of duplex apartments; a rarity in developments in the surrounding area. The Landau is quintessentially British taking its name from an elegant ‘landau’ carriage favoured by the Royal Family in the area.
Surrounded by a wealth of local neighbourhood amenities, The Landau’s location will appeal to families needing quality accommodation close to the capital’s most respected schools, international buyers looking for a perfect pied-a-terre with easy access to the centre of town, and successful professionals seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle with fast links to the City.
Architect- David Wood Architects
Interior design- Wish London
Developers- Mount Anvil & Affinity Sutton
Completion date- Q2 – Q4 2015
Tenure- 999 years
Building insurance- NHBC
Number of units- 89 apartments for private sale:
• 7 one bedroom duplex
• 20 two bedroom duplex
• 6 one bedroom
• 40 two bedroom
• 15 three bedroom • 1 penthouse
• Landscaped communal pocket gardens designed by leading London garden designer ‘Modular’
• Private residents’ lounge
• Residents only gym with changing facilities, multi-use exercise room, lockers and a range of gym equipment
• Cycle storage with secure access
• Interior designed residential lobby with feature lighting and residents’ seating area
• Residential cores served by passenger lifts
• Underground car parking space with secure access to the residential areas. One allocated to each apartment.
72 Farm Lane, London SW6, United Kingdom