A superb development of studios, 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments set around a private courtyard in North Kensington.
A desirable home or an investment for the future, The Ladbroke Grove presents 125 luxury residential apartments. Four well-appointed apartment buildings are connected by a verdantly landscaped courtyard, all designed and seamlessly blended to maximise daylight and views.
This residential development reflects a contemporary, yet timeless, urban lifestyle, to discerning standards of quality, utmost convenience, high functionality and enviable aesthetics.
A meticulous attention to detail has ensured that quality and luxury are the cornerstones of The Ladbroke Grove’s exterior elements. The architecture is represented by a timeless, landmark and elegant façade, ensuring a sense of place and community.
Roof glazing, full height atriums and light neutral tones flood public spaces with a bright and airy ambience.
Flooring and textures ensure continuity of flow with the beautifully landscaped out areas, attaining a subtle elegance and high quality finish.
Ladbroke Grove is a bustling and energetic hub of activity, modern convenience and the epitome of cool living. With an eclectic selection of shops for all tastes, including high-end labels and sought-after boutiques, local attractions, beautiful property, vibrant street markets, rich history, schools and public transport links, all within W10 and W11.
Developer- Taylor Wimpey Central London
Architect- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris Architects
999 Year Lease hold
10 Year build warranty by NHBC
Secure underground car parking spaces available to purchase for an additional £40,000
• Under floor heating
• Brushed chrome switch and socket plates (in visible locations only)
• Downlighters to all rooms
• Video door entry system
• Data points to lounge/dining, kitchen and bedroom 1, 2 & 3
• TV points including SKY+ HD to lounge/dining, kitchen and bedroom 1, 2 & 3
• Communal satellite dish (customer subscription required)
• Veneer interior doors
• Chrome door furniture
• Choice of flooring to hallway, reception & kitchen
• Carpet to all bedrooms
• Walls & ceiling finished in white emulsion
• Timber decking to balconies
• PC concrete slab paving to terraces
• Bespoke kitchen and glass splash back (silestone worktops and splash backs available as an optional extra)
• Integrated appliances: including stainless steel oven, 4 and 5 ring hobs, extractor hood, microwave, (1 beds & studios combination microwave oven) and integrated fridge/ freezer, dishwasher & washer/ dryer (to hallway cupboards)
• Handle-less cupboards
• ECO bins
• Low energy under unit lighting
• Integrated wine cooler and warming drawers available as optional extra
Integrated wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors (wardrobes are included to master bedroom only - other bedrooms as an optional extra)
Chrome hanging rail and integrated shelving system to wardrobes
High quality sanitary ware
High quality shower set and taps High quality floor and wall tiles
Wall hung mirrored vanity unit with under mounted lighting
330 Ladbroke Grove, W10 5AS