One Tower Bridge is a once in a lifetime opportunity to come home to the ultimate address in the most exciting city in the world.
Moments from the City of London, within walking distance of fine dining, culture and the arts and directly next to the heritage of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, One Tower Bridge is positioned precisely where history, business and culture meet.
Designed with sensitivity to its surrounding architecture, One Tower Bridge blends four subtle styles across eight blocks. Each apartment has been individually considered to ensure every demand of contemporary luxury living is met.
One Tower Bridge blends four subtly complementary architectural styles across its eight buildings. Together they form a cohesive whole. Named after the great British Royal Houses, each building has been carefully considered in its construction to reflect its immediate environment.
Lancaster, Windsor and York Houses are predominantly brick, paying respect to the heritage of the industrial wharfs situated along the Thames. Tudor, Wessex and Stuart Houses are lighter and feature more glass to create continuity with their immediate neighbour, More London. Hanover House marks the scheme and echoes other famous towers along this stretch of the river, including Tate Modern. Cambridge House takes the historic landmarks as its reference and also draws on the landscaping of More London.
999 year lease
• Iconic riverside location
• Designed by Michael Squire Architects
• Interiors designed by Conran and Partners, Darling Associates and United Designers
• Residents only facilities including a 20m swimming pool, plunge pool, luxury spa and state of the art gym
• Private business lounge and virtual golf
• Private courtyard garden with water feature
• 24 hour concierge by Harrods Estate
• Boutique hotel by The Lalit with unique signature dining within development
• Prime Central London location within Zone 1
• 999 year lease
Tooley Street, London SE1 2AA