You are passionate about creating a fantastic home-search experience and you feel it is critical that your voice is heard in product and business decisions.
You love to learn, and equally love to share your knowledge with others. You’re both a listener and contributor. You are a great communicator and you take care to understand before making yourself understood.
We are looking for an experienced backend software engineer who is interested in working with a talented startup team in building a high-performance website and data service for the real estate industry. You will participate in designing and implementing a number of server side services to ingest, organize, analyze and present real estate data.
What We're Looking For:
- 2-4 years of experience in writing complete, well-tested, database-driven web applications
- 5+ years of coding experience in Java and AngularJs
- Hands on experience with RESTful API design
Agent Operations Manager
Real Estate agents are the experts who utilize Agent House technology and tools to ensure a great experience for our consumers buying or selling a home. As the Agent Operations Manager for Agent House, you will lead our growing Agent Operations team as they manage the operational experience for approximately 50 agents (and soon to be many more). You constantly think of ways to improve the workflow and efficiency of not only the Agent Operations team, but of the agents as well. You play a critical role in maintaining agent care and retention, a competitive advantage for Agent House. Along with many others, some key responsibilities will include developing efficient processes, integrating support across teams, and designing and implementing new services. You strive to deliver excellent customer service and are continuously looking to improve. Acting as a leader, you motivate and mentor your team members, and synthesize from across the different functions who provide services for our agents.
At Agent House you will:
- Lead and continue to grow the team as the focal point for driving agent satisfaction and efficiency
- Evaluate key areas of responsibility and implement operational improvements, including agent on-boarding and assimilation, training and development, and agent feedback
- Devise and execute strategic plans to educate, engage, and retain Agent House agents, with the goal of building a successful environment for all agents
- Advise senior leadership on agent and organizational needs
- Partner with our Product, Marketing, and Management teams to drive continuous innovation and launch new services and tools
- Work closely with Agent Operations teams in headquarters and other regions
What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years experience leading an account management, customer service, or internal operations group preferred
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Experience managing diverse groups of people and building teams (hiring and developing)
- Ability to think critically and strategically to evaluate current processes and innovate better systems amidst a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- Proven ability to work directly with clients on solving complex issues and ability to think critically about our most challenging operational issues
- Flexibility to travel and work weekend hours as needed
Agent House seeks a Marketing Coordinator based in our London office to join the team that shapes all of our agents’ marketing and branding projects, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking. At Agent House our agents are our brand and vice versa. When their marketing excels then our company does. This team provides vital account services and strategy to our agents to help their marketing efforts be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industries best in-house marketing & creative team, made up of talented teams across the country. You will collaborate with talented teammates who draw on experiences from many different industries. You will work will with key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Agent House brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents.
At Agent House You Will:
- Assist members of the marketing team with executing needs of agents
- Create and manage systems that drive efficiencies across team communications and processes
- Provide outstanding client service to make agent marketing efforts less time consuming and more effective
- Work with the company’s design team to coordinate the delivery of projects and all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting, video, email, social media and content development)
- Monitor the ongoing efforts of the agents and analyze the actual results from advertising/marketing projects to determine their effectiveness, helping inform future activities the agent marketing team
- Assist Marketing Associates in developing marketing plans that allow agents to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business.
- Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor and social, photography and video, direct mail and much more
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts and new product information
- Work with the marketing team to drive adoption and usage of product tools through internal marketing and communications
- Track and measure analytics and established success metrics for the marketing team and build reports that provide data and insights into the decision making of all marketing efforts
- Conduct research and competitive analysis
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 0-3 years of Marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over projects
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Experience working in a client or account service environment a big plus
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand a big plus
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
Strategic Sales Manager
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Agent House is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Strategic Growth Team.
The Strategic Growth team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players in the local region. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Agent House’ agent expansion. You’ll be responsible for building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Agent House’ reach.
You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Agent House offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to learn and take your career to the next level!
At Agent House You Will:
- Assist the sales management team with revenue growth initiatives and develop strategies for new agent, development, and resale acquisitions
- Lead the process for growing Agent House’ regional real estate sales team
- Work closely with Agent House agents to collaborate on office growth items and contribute to the company's overall growth strategy
- Manage key operational activities including metrics dashboards and process coordination
- Report to company management on the effectiveness of revenue driving initiatives and make strategic recommendations
What We're Looking For:
- Strong interpersonal skills, glass-half-full mentality
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Track record of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities